2 years ago
Sunday, April 5, 2009
We got some sad news this morning... One of Chayse's very special friends(a ropin buddy) was killed last night in a car accident. He was on his way to a bull riding and made a fatal choice to get in the car with a drunk driver. He was so young and such a great kid, what a shock. He was always so great with Chayse and loved to do things with her and for her. She loved him and always would talk about "Her Brad". One night last fall, Chayse (being Chayse) leaned against the wood burning stove in the tack room. Although there was about 15 people in the little room and several alot closer, as soon as he heard her scream he was at her side and then ran to get something to make the pain go away... This was their relationship. He will be missed by our family and especially little Chayse. We love you Brad.
After lecture our older kids that it isn't very smart to put things in your nose no matter how big or small to shoot them out- Chayse started saying "Ouch..Ouch" after assessing the situation I realized I should have been talking to her! She had taken part of her plastic bag off her Subway toy and shoved it up her nose! In the process of trying to get it out she had shoved it as far up there as it would go... After Cam worked on it for awhile with no progress we decided that it was time to go to the ER... again... We had taken Chayse just the week before to get a penicilian shot because she kept throwing up her Strep Throat medicine. The Doctor got some foot long tweezers and had it out within a few seconds. What a silly girl we have! We are glad she is not permantly scarred this time!!