Friday, May 29, 2009

Our Blackfoot Easter Festivities!







For the past couple years, our Easter tradition has been to go to Blackfoot and spend the weekend with Cam's family. Gramma Sue- being the crafty women she is- gets a whole bunch of wooden crafts for the grandkids to do and also about 4 dozen eggs to dye! They have such a fun time! They all love letting their creative juices flo. This year the Mom's had a craft to- we did cute little frames with the kids names on them. After our craft extravaganza we get treated with lunch, this usually includes Dave's yummy "Turkey Lips". Which I could personnally live off of!!
My kids sleep over and they put all their eggs and Easter baskets on the livingroom table, so they can see where that sneaky bunny will hide them in the morning!
Easter is such a wonderful time! It such a great time to spend with family and also a great time to teach your children about all that the Savior did for you. It always gives me such joy to see their little eyes full of wonder that someone would do so much for them. I am so greatful for all that He did for me so that I am able to be with my family for eternity. Just that knowledge alone brings such peace to my life.
Happy Easter!!