Friday, February 19, 2010

Date Night with Daddy

Our community had it's first annual Daddy Daughter Gala tonight! It was so much fun! Cam was lucky enough to have two dates. The girls looked so good in there fancy little dresses. The had lots of little activities and games.... and dancing!What an important event for my little girls. Is there a better way for my daughters to learn how important they are to there Daddy and what a great way for them to prepare for there own dating experiance. This is such a simple way to teach our girls what they should expect, and how they should be treated by there dates. It was such a precious thing to watch my big tough husband dance with his little girls. I can't wait for them to make it a tradition!








*By the way I helped with it so that is why I was able to sneak a few photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment