Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thanksgiving Three Musketeers!!


Here is my one and only picture from our Thanksgiving adventures! These are our "Three Musketeers". And as you can tell they are a little crazy when they get together! Believe it or not this is the best picture I got of them!!
This thanksgiving I am definetely thankful for Families. They are most important... as parental units we hope we are passing this lesson on to our children but I guess only time will tell. It always amazes me how the kids pick up just where they left off even if they haven't seen each other for awhile. I guess blood just runs deep! We got to go on our usual circle this year, which is Blackfoot for a few days and then Salt Lake for a few more... it is crazy exhausting but I love it. It is so well worth it to spend that time with our families!
I also went day-after-christmas shopping with my Mom this year which was a new experiance but totally worth it! It was nice just getting to hang with no kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment